Saturday 18 June 2016

23 days on 100% raw vegan diet and PMS

I am trying to rid me of Bob and Max (two grapefruit size fibroids) and as I am entering a final few days of my monthly cycle I am experiencing PMS and fibroids seem to be reaching their peak size.

I feel so annoyed and frustrated now. I think if Bob and Max weren't getting so flaming enraged I would be happier and PMS would be gentler.

When will this diet start working?

What else can I do to be rid of them?

I am sorry if you are reading this and I am not an inspiration for you. The fight is really tough. I am not giving up on 100% raw. NO WAY. At least one year before I think about giving up. This is my chance to make a good positive change for my body. I just wish I had more  strength and I wasn't so tired all the time. Well, not all the time. A lot of the time. Strong in terms of muscle and fitness.

I wore a lovely green dress last Thursday. I couldn't help but notice a bump as if I was pregnant. Fibroids are so annoying. At least they are not going to kill me. I hope. Unless I get run over by a car whilst running across a road to buy some special super food tomatoes.

It is all a mystery still and it's hard going through it. And I smell of garlic and onion. How charming.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Gina, I saw your comment about Dr. Onokun medication concerning Fibroid sometime ago and you were right, I tried it and it worked like magic for me. It was like hell living with FIBROID all this years until now, no more pains, bleeding and no miscarriage and I would've come with my testimony before now but I have to wait for a couple of months to see if it will regrow again but there's still no sign of fibroid, I also went to the hospital for test and still i was tested negative. All thanks to Dr. onokun  and to you too Gina. And for anyone out there who wish to try can reach the doctor through  Email: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2349064844957  

    ReplyDelete