Friday 10 June 2016

Fibroid size fluctuates

Over the last two weeks of eating strictly Raw, the fibroids Bob and Max have been fluctuating in size.



This could be for a number of reasons. I am monitoring them and will hopefully be able to figure out the causes. 

The most notable thing is that Bob and Max have spent those days mostly being smaller. Their might was only for about three out of 14 days. 

If they continue to be smaller most of the time, and perhaps start shrinking, then the raw is the right road.

The point of writing this blog is to learn how long it takes to lose fibroids through eating raw food. No one I have read so far has told me the exact time frame for saying goodbye to Bob and Max. 

There is one woman on youtube who declared that she got rid of her fibroids within one month of doing a water fast. That is drinking water for one month and having nothing else. She previously tried other things none of which worked. She was desperate and so she found a way. 

I am not brave enough to do a month water-fast. But also, although I am desperate to get rid of them I am not in pain. My periods are OK since I stopped eating meat and dairy. Fibroids don't hurt. They are uncomfortable sometimes and make me visit the loo a lot. They are unsightly as well. But, we are OK. 

Moreover, I am at a very good weight right now and there isn't much fat reserve to keep me fasting for a month. I fear I would turn into a skeleton. I am, however, still planing on doing a few fast-days to accelerate the healing process. 

Things are a little busy at the moment and I am riding my push bike a lot. Fasting and riding a bike don't go together so I must wait for a while. 

1 comment:

  1. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2348164728160 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete