Tuesday 28 June 2016

The logistics of eating raw

For breakfast I had a bowl of muesli with all organic almond milk. I added a banana in there too. Although I find muesli absolutely delicious, interestingly, the salads make me satisfied for longer.

The logistics of eating raw


Every day I make one salad with plenty of fresh vegetables and my favourite dressing full of cold pressed olive of hemp seed oil, salt, apple cider vinegar and garlic.

If there is fermented veg in the salad I will not use apple cider vinegar. The salad gets too wet with vinegar and fermented veg.

Mostly I use European organic garlic (avoiding garlic produced in China since there is evidence that it is toxic). Garlic is not always on the menu if I have a job where I have to speak to a lot of clients.

One large salad per day.

One half in the morning and the other half any time before 6 pm. Depending on the time I plan to exercise. I make sure I don't exercise on full stomach so will eat at least two hours prior to.

Furthermore, when eating after six it seems hard to go to sleep and also full stomach makes me get up in the middle of the night. This suggests that I may be over eating. I am aware of this and I am hanging on for the right time to reduce the portions.

The other half of the salad goes into a take-away box that travels with me where ever I go for a good vegan 100% raw lunch.

Other snacks are fruit and nuts and I have them when ever I feel like it.

Freedom.


Personal summary on fibroids and raw diet



It's been around 33 days since I started eating raw fruit veg and nuts.

Fibroids are still here.

Fibroids feel smaller today and last night.

I think it's part of their monthly cycle of shrinking within the first few days of menses. I am just hoping that they will not grow back.

One month soon, I hope, they will not come back.

If they reduce by 2cm each within the year then raw diet is working.

I am exercising. I hope that this will also help Bob and Max on their way out.

May we all have health.

Fibroids are symptoms of larger problems. Heal the body. Perhaps they will then decide to leave.




2 comments:

  1. I GIVE ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS WITH HIS HERBAL PORTION I WAS COMPLETELY CURED FROM FIBROID
    I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all fibroid patient in the world. i never believed that their could be any complete cure for fibroid with out going for surgery ,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites and Facebook page of how Dr Williams prepare herbal cure for different king of disease,and with the help of his herb they where able to shrink there fibroid naturally. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually . Right now i want to tell you all that i just give birth to a baby boy last month,and on thin now i have not had any pain, and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any fibroid in my system . Glory be to God for leading me to this great Dr Williams I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no herbal cure for fibroid that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure from his email drwilliams098675@gmail.com and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. i hope to see your testimony soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gina, I saw your comment about Dr. Onokun medication concerning Fibroid sometime ago and you were right, I tried it and it worked like magic for me. It was like hell living with FIBROID all this years until now, no more pains, bleeding and no miscarriage and I would've come with my testimony before now but I have to wait for a couple of months to see if it will regrow again but there's still no sign of fibroid, I also went to the hospital for test and still i was tested negative. All thanks to Dr. onokun  and to you too Gina. And for anyone out there who wish to try can reach the doctor through  Email: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2349064844957  

    ReplyDelete