Tuesday 7 June 2016

Does Raw Diet Make me a Social Outcast?

I would say that it does! However, only from our unhealthy-life social circles.   

I have stopped going to the pub which used to be my main hangout with everyone that I knew. After work, after class, after a sports event, after a gig, for lunch, for dinner, for a meeting, for coffee.... Even for watching films and gigs. All with a glass of wine in my hand. And if the party is in a really good swing then some rum and coke too. 

All of that is now gone! Finished. I will go to the pub and then have to explain to people why I am not drinking and not eating. Sometimes I am in the mood to tell the full story. Sometimes I am not. It is hard to say goodbye to that part of my life. When everyone starts having an amazing tipsy time it is generally time for me to go home to my pineapple juice and some BBC drama. Nick Hornby's if I am lucky. 

The upside is that my eyes are crystal clear every day. Days become longer because they are not overcome by wasteful hangovers. I have more time to study. I have more time to be idle. And with some luck fibroids will melt away too. So, we are social outcast but only from our former lives. 

Now, I am starting to create new social circles with people who are also following raw lifestyle. People who are holistic healers, gardeners and not big drinkers. My old friends are still here. Supporting me on my quest to put the body in order and say goodbye to Bob and Max (two large fibroids the size of grapefruits). Having said this I must note the following:

Healing process as a pleasurable experience. 



Here, I have a deliciously crunchy salad which tastes what I imagine is like kissing heaven! I am not kidding! 

Simple raw ingredients full of sunshine. I used red cabbage which has fibroid ridding properties, red pepper which is full of vitamin C, cucumber which is hydrating and excellent for the skin, garlic: an antioxidant and kiss repellent, tomatoes: an antioxidant and a cancer fighter, alfalfa sprouts, calorific avocados, probiotic gherkins, brainy oily walnuts, lots of salt, alkalising apple cider vinegar and hemp seed oil. 

Eating this in a park full of fragrant roses whilst body was being sun kissed and bathing in vitamin D; beautiful scenery of relaxed people - eating raw was the only way to go. It smells fresh and healthy, it tastes fresh and healthy, it fills you up and it leaves you feeling light. 

Raw is the only way to go. 


The transition is hard socially. There is no pill to make everything alright. We have to work for it. 

We live in s diseased world. Socially and ecologically. We simply have to navigate as best as we can. The survival of the most gutsy. Raw foodists are gutsy! 

Raw food lifestyle may not be easy to begin with but serving my salad in a nice bowl and eating it with a proper cutlery rather than the common choice of plastic for picnics makes things so much more enjoyable. Decorate your food, take time over it. Slow the process down. Jus think how much more time we have because we don't have to slaver over a cooker. We are saving energy, time, vitamins. We are gaining every second we are not cooking and eating dead, sticky food. Joy is truly in the making. 

To life without fibroids I raise my glass of breakfast beetroot juice!!!!


After a week and a half, Bob and Max are still here. I am not expecting them to leave now but within a year, I hope. So, I shall be recording the process in case any of you need to know. Still, it is worth remembering that we are all different. I just hope that this works for me like it worked for a few others.










2 comments:

  1. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2348164728160 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gina, I saw your comment about Dr. Onokun medication concerning Fibroid sometime ago and you were right, I tried it and it worked like magic for me. It was like hell living with FIBROID all this years until now, no more pains, bleeding and no miscarriage and I would've come with my testimony before now but I have to wait for a couple of months to see if it will regrow again but there's still no sign of fibroid, I also went to the hospital for test and still i was tested negative. All thanks to Dr. onokun  and to you too Gina. And for anyone out there who wish to try can reach the doctor through  Email: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2349064844957  

    ReplyDelete