Saturday 11 June 2016

Testosterone and fibroids

Today is the 16th day on raw diet


Last night I read that whilst Seppo Puusa tried to heal his skin of acne by eating raw for a year he ended up with type 2 diabetes. He doesn't go into what kind of raw diet he had therefore it is hard to conclude how he got diabetes. Most other people have actually cured diabetes by eating raw. 

Puusa does a lot of research on what scientist have found out and makes his words rather valuable with such wide reaching evidence. Amongst many things he writes about the role of hormones play on formation of acne. It's an interesting read. 

Everything is connected. Researchers have proven that women with high testosterone are 1.33 times likely to develop fibroids. But, strangely, women who had both high testosterone and high estrogen levels "were less likely to have a recurrence of fibroids than women with low levels" (Frellick 2015).

I too, have always had acne which have been defined by doctors as hereditary and therefore almost permanent. Food and lifestyle are always mentioned. But - I always thought I was eating healthily! (As a lot of people do. this is a new topic.)

I read about acne and put it down to high testosterone levels. High testosterone levels also reflected in my little bit of an angry streak. But, then everyone gets angry. Don't they (?). 

This points to conclude that, if all of the above is correct, if I was to have Bob and Max surgically removed - although they may be likely to come back - they may actually not because I have both high testosterone, and high estrogen levels. This is a note to self just in case one year of eating raw is not enough to get rid of them. 

The summer of 2015 my skin was horrific. It was after spending the winter months boozing and partying, some stress with starting my own business and moving a house. My back was sore with cut skin which I got by scratching spots. It was very unsightly to say the least. 

However, after stopping the consumption of alcohol, meat, and dairy (I haven't eaten sugar since June 2013) my skin was slowly getting better. In the last 16 days of eating raw food I think I have had maybe two new spots. Rather amazing, I think.

Last year I cleansed. Now I am detoxing and the skin is healing. The scars will always stay. But I find them very attractive so that is OK.

It is generally understood by the medical profession that fibroids occur as a consequences of hormonal imbalance. Scientist have tried to link the occurrence of fibroids with thyroid but have not been able to prove any significant link. (I read this a while back and now I can't find the link for the article.)

My thyroid levels are all good when they were checked in the summer of 2015. 

In essence, I know that fibroids are not with me for just one reason. They are here as a variety of causes. Body is one unit and although some may blame the wacky balance between progesterone and estrogen other hormones are also playing a part and cannot be ignored in order to fix the problem. 

I drunk so much alcohol in my 20s and early 30s that if fibroids are all I have to suffer as a consequence, then, I am most grateful to be so lucky.

Everything is connected. The body has to be healed all together in order to combat one little object of frustration.  

2 comments:

  1. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2348164728160 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gina, I saw your comment about Dr. Onokun medication concerning Fibroid sometime ago and you were right, I tried it and it worked like magic for me. It was like hell living with FIBROID all this years until now, no more pains, bleeding and no miscarriage and I would've come with my testimony before now but I have to wait for a couple of months to see if it will regrow again but there's still no sign of fibroid, I also went to the hospital for test and still i was tested negative. All thanks to Dr. onokun  and to you too Gina. And for anyone out there who wish to try can reach the doctor through  Email: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2349064844957  

    ReplyDelete