Wednesday 22 June 2016

Exercise and Raw vegan diet

Afraid of exercise? 



Well, it is something to be feared if it hasn't been done for a while. Such was my case.
"But do I feel good now!!!"

I know that tomorrow I will not be able to move because every little muscle in my body will ache. 

I did a circuits class. Lots of cardio and a little strength. Not enough weights. I need to buff up my skinny bones since this raw vegan diet makes one very skinny.  Weight training is the best for looking good if you don't have to lose any weight. However, cardio, of course is important for our loving hearts. So a combination of the two is highly recommended. 

Once I get into exercise I will combine circuits with strength training. 

Lifting weights is the best way to get the skin to tighten. The muscles will fill up the little stretched pockets of vegan leanness. Make the body nice and toned. 

Lucky I am a girl so a little skinny does not look too bad. I prefer looking a bit more buff, but, hey....

Getting rid of fibroids is the priority.  

Exercise on 27th day is not too bad. I had stopped feeling tired all the time so it is a natural progression. 

One step at the time.


Pranayama for Fibroids

I have read women write about the power of breathing in combating fibroids.

It is scientifically understood that it is through breath that we expel the unnecessary weight and toxins.

I have been practising pranayama for many years now. Every morning 50 breaths. Perhaps if I had done 500 breaths every morning for years fibroids wouldn't be here now. I don't know. It is worth giving it a go.

Sit up strait. Extend your spine.
I sit in a semi lotus position.
Relax for a second.
Breath short fast breaths from the belly. Contract the belly with every exhale. Very fast breaths through your nose. Make sure your mouth is closed all the way through pranayama. Do not worry about breathing in. Concentrate on short sharps breaths out. The breathing-in will happen automatically.

Only control the breath out. Short sharp from the belly. As many as you feel comfortable. Then stop. long breath out.
Rest.
Then begin again.
Enjoy.
Pranayama translates as controlled breathing.

I was going to add a link here for a video demonstration but I don't like any of the ones which came up on Youtube when I searched 'pranayama'. Maybe I'll make one. One day.

4 comments:

  1. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2348164728160 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I GIVE ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS WITH HIS HERBAL PORTION I WAS COMPLETELY CURED FROM FIBROID
    I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all fibroid patient in the world. i never believed that their could be any complete cure for fibroid with out going for surgery ,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites and Facebook page of how Dr Williams prepare herbal cure for different king of disease,and with the help of his herb they where able to shrink there fibroid naturally. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually . Right now i want to tell you all that i just give birth to a baby boy last month,and on thin now i have not had any pain, and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any fibroid in my system . Glory be to God for leading me to this great Dr Williams I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no herbal cure for fibroid that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure from his email drwilliams098675@gmail.com and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. i hope to see your testimony soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Gina, I saw your comment about Dr. Onokun medication concerning Fibroid sometime ago and you were right, I tried it and it worked like magic for me. It was like hell living with FIBROID all this years until now, no more pains, bleeding and no miscarriage and I would've come with my testimony before now but I have to wait for a couple of months to see if it will regrow again but there's still no sign of fibroid, I also went to the hospital for test and still i was tested negative. All thanks to Dr. onokun  and to you too Gina. And for anyone out there who wish to try can reach the doctor through  Email: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2349064844957  

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw so many testimonies about Dr Itua a great HERBAL DOCTOR that can cure all kind of diseases and give you the rightful health to live a joyful life, I didn't believe it at first, but as the pain got worse and my life was at risk after visiting my therapist numerous times for combination of treatments. And no changes so I decided to take a try, I contacted him also and told him I want a cure for Vulvar cancer/ Testicular cancer and it was Stage IIIA, he gave me advice on what I must do and he delivered it to me in my state which I use according to his instruction, and today I must say I am so grateful to this man Dr Itua for curing me from Vulvar cancer/ Testicular cancer and for restoring me back to my normal health and a sound life, I am making this known to everyone out there who have been living with cancers all his life or any sick person should not waste more time just contact him with his details below- WhatsApp- +2348149277967 Email drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com believe me this man is a good man with Godly heart, this is the real secret we all have been searching for. Do not waste more time contacting him today for you to also live a sound and happy life. He cures the following disease, thyroid Cancer, Uterine cancer, Fibroid, Arthritis, Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia, Bladder cancer, Brain cancer, HIV, Herpes, Esophageal cancer, Gallbladder cancer, Gestational trophoblastic disease, Head and neck cancer, Hodgkin lymphoma Intestinal cancer, Kidney cancer,Hpv, Lung cancer, Melanoma,Mesothelioma, Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Oral cancer, Ovarian cancer, Sinus cancer, Hepatitis A, B/C, Skin cancer, Soft tissue sarcoma, Stroke, Lupus, Spinal cancer, Stomach cancer, Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer, Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases, Pancreatic Cancer, Leukemia, Liver cancer, Throat cancer, Alzheimer's disease, Chronic Diarrhea,Copd, Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis.

    ReplyDelete