Friday 3 June 2016

One Week being 100% Raw

Today is exactly one week since I began the all raw food consumption. I haven't even looked at nor been tempted by all those other foods that I got used to loving and depending on for nutrition, fun, pleasure, comfort and taste. I put them aside from my mind and my wants.

As a consequence my fibroids (Bob and Max - they have a minute little baby as well, a third small fibroid we shall call It if it ever needs a mention. I very much doubt it since it's even more harmless that its seniors.), so, Bob and Max are getting a little softer and a little more malleable. They seem to be more accepting of their upcoming demise. They are shrinking in fear of death and they are losing volume for the lack of toxins which they love as much as I used to. All that wine, meat, milk, sugar and bread. They loved that stuff and without it Bob and Max are finally feeling unwanted and are packing their bags.

Prior to hitting them with all the food they hate: fresh and uncooked fruit and veg as well as seeds and nuts, Bob and Max wouldn't let the bladder hold anything for longer than three hours during the night. They press on it and wake me up all through the night. Last night, my dear ladies, I was asleep for the whole six hours before I was chased to the bathroom.

I drunk plenty of water and plenty of fresh beetroot, carrot, celery and lemon juice throughout the day. Much more than a couple of litres. Therefore, six hours without emptying the bladder cannot be assumed to be lack of hydration.

Is raw diet/detox/lifestyle working. It has been one week. Fibroids are still here but it seems they will go. The negotiations and strategy is to continue until I win. For the sake of the body, for the sake of the mind, for the sake of getting my six pack back.

Dear Body,

Once, a lover said to me how nice it is for a woman to have a bit of a belly. I wasn't aware at the time that it was Bob and Max posturing their might in there. At this time in my life I was getting up at sunrise each morning running along the beach, doing sprints, sit-ups, press-ups, etc... Reclaiming my body. Yet the six pack was sitting on top of a bulge. I had no idea.

I understand that a comment that a woman with a belly is nice was just to keep things sweet and it really doesn't matter about how big our bellies are. Yet, my body was communicating with me and I didn't know what it wanted. It looked different. It behaved differently. I stopped giving it sugars and fats. I fasted. I exercised. But, I also went wild with wine and would frequently have a cup of milk after a gym session. I thought I was doing what it wanted me to do. I thought I was paying attention.

For so many people, and for me, for so very long when there is a problem in the body I worry that it is lacking something. So I give it 'stuff'.What do you want my dear body? It is only now that understand that we are destroying our bodies with the food that we consume. The body doesn't actually need as much as I have been piling into it. All those steaks, Sunday roasts, pies and breads. NO. The body never wanted any of that stuff. wanted it. It so certainly does not need a bottle of wine, spirits and sodas all night long once or twice a week. Give the body a rest. It wants less, not more. Replace the toxins with live fresh fruits and vegetables and it will rest and get a chance to fix itself - because, the body can fix itself.

Or, at least I dare to hope. So, I eat for you not for me. Not for Bob and Max.

1 comment:

  1. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2348164728160 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete