Saturday 4 June 2016

What are fibroids concealing?

Can meditation help?

It was first Dan McDonald that I heard say in one of his Youtube videos that tumours are a collection of toxins which the body tried to reject to protect itself. An inflammation of some sort. The body's defence mechanism, a survival tactic keeping as much of the body working as well as possible. Essentially, making fibroids a big garbage bin. What, then is the actual problem? 

Fibroids give symptoms (heavy bleeding, maybe some pain, bulging, pressing on bladder and cologne). Removing them would be in vain. They are functioning because some other parts of the body need protecting. Hormonal imbalance, some say. Still, 'no one is certain'. If I was to take tablets for hormones I would have to suffer side effects. Some women have experienced such strong side effects from progesterone that they became socially inept, isolated, argumentative and similar. 


In 2015 I took Agnus Castus - Vitex (a herbal remedy which is unregulated - bought from Holland and Barrett) for about 20 days. As a consequence my menses lasted for 20 days. I was bleeding and spotting so randomly and most of the time. Menses slowly got back to normal in eight months. I had to go for hysteroscopy and was devastated. Although I knew it was Vitex which caused prolonged bleeding I was still questioning my self. 


I meditated. Of course I did. It helped. It always helps. It keeps me centred. Mind is very powerful and the body has been designed so beautifully that every time I learn something new, every time I make a new observation I feel elevated and exited. When I find supporting theories by others to agree with my observations somehow my ego wants to share it. It is reassuring that my brain is not in vain. 


I have some interesting evidence to support the hypothesis that illness or a tumour is body's way to protect itself as well as that meditation, or, the switching off the brain keeps the body healthy. But it is with an example of Alzheimer's Disease. 


Six years ago I observed my aunt with Alzheimer's to be in perfect health. She was agile and fast, able to use her body perfectly. Her blood results were great. She seemed fit and medically, other that her memory, she seemed perfectly fit. I decided that it was something to do with switching off the brain that the health of our body was in tact. 


I made a connection with meditation. My reasoning was that after spending spending some time attempting not to think we are are halting brain's influence on our body. We are giving the brain and the body a break. A time to fix itself. 


I mentioned this to a medical doctor looking after my aunt but we didn't discuss it. Instead, I made a mental note of if and it is only now, six years on that I have found others thinking along the same line. (Freakishly, around the same time!) Luckily they are scientist. Their hypothesis is that the ß amyloid which is a protein that wraps its fibres around brain neurones (it can affect heart, liver and kidneys) causing them to halt their previous job. However, "ß amyloid has an ancient role in the body protecting against foreign invaders". (Underwood, E. Science AAAS) So, the body is sacrificing some neurones to keep itself alive. Sickness as a way of survival. In a way, the Alzheimer's is working to keep the body working as long as possible. Alzheimer's is a consequence of a bigger problem. 


        I assume medical doctors learn this at school. I am new to it and am very excited  - and probably very flawed in my knowledge. Right now it makes sense so I find it important to  share my understanding of fibroids and how I can be rid of them. It is also a process which I would find beneficial to read if written by someone who has managed to rid their bodies of fibroids naturally. 


        I know that this reads very obvious. And, it is. Which is what is so buffling about the way we live our lives. The bodies are not harmonious. We are polluting them and they are getting sick in their quest to keep ticking.


        I am so grateful that it is only fibroids that I have to deal with and if my raw diet does not make them go away but halt their growth whilst the rest of the body gains some harmony for as long as possible, then I can be satisfied and grateful.



Treating symptoms is not enough. 


I figure Alzheimer's keep the body protected by switching off certain neurones. Does this mean that if in a healthy body we meditate - give the brain a bit of a break - will the brain be more harmonious with the rest of the body? I think so. 

I by no means profess we get ourselves an Alzheimer's rather, I believe that Moir and Tanzi (Underwood, E. Science AAAS) theory proves my hunch that my aunt's body was in good health as a consequence of her brain ignoring her body. She ended up losing all control of her body and spent the last couple of years in bed. Alive, but unable to govern her body. The body entered a survival mode and it survived for a long time after it was able to be useful. 


What I do profess is meditation. Give ourselves a break, a nourishment for brain. Don't think about the body whilst you meditate. Just be. Observe all that arises without judgment. 


Then nourish your body with food which it needs. Not the food that you want. The food which the body requires. 


Create balance and harmony and hopefully we will create our body as an environment unsuitable for fibroids. 


I give myself a year to heal my body of tumours on raw diet. I have to do all that I can.




RAW FOR JUST OVER A WEEK

I have been eating salads. They are delicious. I tend to buy small amount of ingredients and play with them whilst they last. Throwing away food has never been my forte. 
Today I had
Apple cider vinegar as soon as I got out of bed. 
A few hours later I made a salad with 
   red cabbage (anti cancerous properties)
   tomatoes
   avocados
   sprouted beans and chickpeas
   sprouted alfalfa seeds
   sea salt
   hemp seed oil 
   long green beans
   and a little organic apple cider vinegar (an excellent all rounder)\

Later, I had a punnet of strawberries, handful of walnuts, some watermelon and little pineapple juice. More as a snacks than proper dinner over a few hours.


Not to forget plenty of water too. :) 


I want to eat more but I feel very full. Raw food is very filling. 







2 comments:

  1. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2348164728160 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gina, I saw your comment about Dr. Onokun medication concerning Fibroid sometime ago and you were right, I tried it and it worked like magic for me. It was like hell living with FIBROID all this years until now, no more pains, bleeding and no miscarriage and I would've come with my testimony before now but I have to wait for a couple of months to see if it will regrow again but there's still no sign of fibroid, I also went to the hospital for test and still i was tested negative. All thanks to Dr. onokun  and to you too Gina. And for anyone out there who wish to try can reach the doctor through  Email: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2349064844957  

    ReplyDelete